Please fill out these forms and bring them to your first appointment.
- Patient Information
- Policy of Understanding
- HIPAA Privacy Notice
- Patient Referral Information
- Patient Records Request
- Health History 1 of 2
- Health History 2 of 2
- Consent for Composite Restorations
Directions and Parking:
For Directions, Click Here >
Feel free to call our office or email us with any questions.
What to expect:
It’s important to be ready for your dental appointment. Being prepared ahead of time will ensure that your dentist has all of the necessary information provided to them in order to give you the best possible care. It will also help to relieve any unnecessary stress you may be feeling before your appointment. You can even educate yourself on your symptoms by reading through the information provided on our website. Don’t forget to take the time to review our staff page so that you are familiar with the doctors and other staff members. We look forward to your first visit with us at The Smile Zone!
Things The Patient Should Bring With Them At Their Appointment:
- Completed health history and registration form (2 Sided)
- Their dental insurance card (If they are not sure they have dental coverage they need to contact their human resource dept).
- Any X-Rays or records they may have obtained from their previous dentist.
- A form of payment.